Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Photos

If you have been following this blog, you of course noticed the change in the photo above.  I always wondered if I should remove Veronica's "birth" photo but I was never completely convinced that I should.  My older children, who absolutely adore Veronica and did so since day one, sometimes comment that she looks like an alien in that photo.  But that photo pretty much sums up why this blog was created to begin with.  And it will always be a reminder of how far Veronica has come.  Not that we don't think about that every day anyway.  But after having a photo session which produced the photo above, along with several other beautiful ones, I knew it was time....time to move away from where she had been and to show how amazingly well she is doing right now.  We never did newborn photos before but this time I felt in some way that we deserved it.  We are fortunate to have a friend from St. Patrick's who is a photographer and someone who has followed Veronica's journey along the way.   She was more than willing to take the photos; she was super patient and did a fabulous job.  You can check out her blog here.   Thank you Michele!



5 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen several lovely newborn photos, but never shots as meaningful and poignant as these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I adore the one at the top (the little hat is just too precious for words!) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your baby girl! Sounds like she is doing great! we have similar stories...looking fwd to reading more

    ReplyDelete